A philosopher writes in seeking good materials online for high school age students who’d like to get more exposure to philosophy. Here are some suggestions:
- Wi-Phi: short, animated videos on a variety of philosophical topics.
- Philosophy Talk: the radio program, listenable online, featuring Ken Taylor and John Perry with various guests
- Puzzle Baron’s Logic Puzzles: “the world’s largest website dedicated to logic puzzles”
- Hi-Phi Nation: the new podcast about philosophy that “turns stories into ideas”
- A list of philosophy books that Daily Nous readers suggested for a high school library.
Readers, what would you recommend?