The event will feature talks, panels, teaching and public philosophy demos, “pro-tips”, and a “Teaching Hub” with AAPT.
Topics covered include:
- what do you say on the first day?
- teaching philosophy as a “toolbox for living”
- how to teach in a world with ChatGPT
- using maps and timelines as visual aids in teaching philosophy
- improving office hours attendance
- teaching early modern beyond the canon
- a session on the ideas discussed in this DN post
You can check out the full schedule here.