The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Regularity and Inferential Theories of Causation, by Holger Andreas (British Columbia) and Mario Guenther (Australian National University).
- Friendship, by Bennett Helm.
- The Pure Theory of Law, by Andrei Marmor.
- Integrity, by Damian Cox, Marguerite La Caze, and Michael Levine.
- Sacrifice and Self-Interest in Seventeenth-Century France: Quietism, Jansenism, and Cartesianism, by Thomas M. Lennon, reviewed by C. P. Ragland (St. Louis University).
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Bald: 35 Philosophical Short Cuts, by Simon Critchley is reviewed by Skye C. Cleary at Times Literary Supplement.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: Science and philosophy