The sessions are relaxed and informal, and the audience will be able to participate via Zoom’s chat function. We hope the sessions provide an opportunity to talk through the challenges we are facing, and to hear ideas about them from our volunteer panelists. We feel we have a great group representing a range of perspectives: mixing those with a lot of experience teaching in online environments with those doing it for the first time; teachers at SLACs, community colleges, and research universities; as well as senior faculty, junior faculty, and graduate students.
- Audrey Anton (Western Kentucky University)
- Mara Harrell (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Jonathan Milgrim (University of Washington)
- Janice Moskalik (Seattle University)
- Kate Padgett Walsh (Iowa State University)
- Justin Tiehen (University of Puget Sound)
- Jake Wright (University of Minnesota)