Here’s the weekly report on new entries in online philosophical resources and new reviews of philosophy books.
Below are recent updates to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), 1000-Word Philosophy, and Wireless Philosophy (Wi-Phi). Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR) has temporarily ceased publishing new book reviews owing to the death of Gary Gutting; it will resume doing so in March.
- Elijah Delmedigo, by Michael Engel (Hamburg).
- Franz Brentano, by Wolfgang Huemer (Universita degli Studi di Parma).
- Carl Stumpf, by Denis Fisette (Quebec-Montreal).
- Alfred Tarski, by Mario Gómez-Torrente (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico).
- Phenomenal Intentionality, by David Bourget (Western University) and Angela Mendelovici (Western Ontario).
- Franz Rosenzweig, by Benjamin Pollock.
- Libertarianism, by Bas van der Vossen (Chapman).
- Aesthetic Judgment, by Nick Zangwill (Hull).
- Jeremy Bentham, by James E. Crimmins (Western Ontario).
- Pragmatism, by Catherine Legg (Deakin) and Christopher Hookway (Sheffield).
- Mind And The Causal Exclusion Problem, by Dwayne Moore (Saskatchewan).
- Plato: Meno, by Glenn Rawson (Rhode Island College).
- Language And Self-Cultivation In Classical Chinese Philosophy, by Rohan Sikiri (Georgia).
- Edward Jonathan Lowe, by J. T. M. Miller (Trinity College, Dublin).
- Art And Interpretation, by Szu-Yen Lin (Chinese Culture University).
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media ∅
Compiled by Michael Glawson.