Here’s the weekly report of what’s new at some useful online philosophy resources.
We check the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP), Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (IEP), Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (NDPR), and Wi-Phi for updates weekly and report them right here.
The report is small this week, owing to the Thanksgiving holiday.
As usual, if you think there are other regularly updated sites we should add to this feature, feel free to suggest them in the comments.
- José Ortega y Gasset, by Oliver Holmes (Wesleyan).
- Matthew Kisner (South Carolina) reviews Spinoza’s Ethics: A Critical Guide (Cambridge), by Yitzhak Melamed (ed.).
- Herman Cappelen (Oslo), and Josh Dever (Texas) review Understanding ‘I’: Language and Thought (Oxford), by José Bermúdez.
- Nicolas Cornell (Michigan) reviews The Choice Theory of Contracts (Cambridge), by Hanoch Dagan and Michael Heller.
- James Messina (Wisconsin-Madison) reviews Kant’s Critique of Pure Reason: A Critical Guide (Cambridge), by James R. O’Shea (ed.).
Compiled by Michael Glawson (University of South Carolina)