Daily Nous thanks April’s advertisers. See the ads in right side bar for:
- The Public Discourse Project at the University of Connecticut’s Humanities Institute
- George Mason University’s MA in Ethics and Public Affairs
- The George Washington University’s Masters Programs in Philosophy
- Eidyn, the Edinburgh Centre for Epistemology, Mind, and Normativity, at the University of Edinburgh
- University College Dublin Graduate Studies in Philosophy
- Brila Philosophy for Children
Please support Daily Nous by clicking on the ads. The ads are always for programs, grants, events, books, journals, projects, and products related to philosophy or academia in general. If you use an ad blocker, consider adjusting its settings to make an exception for this site. Thank you.
If you’re interested in advertising on Daily Nous, inquire by email.