Daily Nous thanks March’s advertisers. See the ads in right side bar for:
- The Public Discourse Project at the University of Connecticut’s Humanities Institute
- Academic Cross-Training Fellowships at the John Templeton Foundation
- The George Washington University’s Masters Programs in Philosophy
- Eidyn, the Edinburgh Centre for Epistemology, Mind, and Normativity, at the University of Edinburgh
- Moral Psychology: An Introduction (Polity) by Mark Alfano
- Oxford University Press
- Diversity in Logic Undergraduate Summer Program at UMass Dartmouth
Please support Daily Nous by clicking on the ads. The ads are always for programs, grants, events, books, journals, projects, and products related to philosophy or academia in general. If you use an ad blocker, consider adjusting its settings to make an exception for this site. Thank you.
If you’re interested in advertising on Daily Nous, inquire by email.