The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
(If we missed anything, please let us know.)
- Feminist Perspectives on Objectification by Evangelia (Lina) Papadaki.
- Implicature by Wayne Davis.
- The Unity of Science by Jordi Cat.
- Max Scheler by Zachary Davis and Anthony Steinbock.
- Aristotle: Epistemology by Joshua Mendelsohn.
- Rational Sentimentalism by Justin D’Arms and Daniel Jacobson is reviewed by Jonas Olson.
- Analytic Philosophy and Human Life by Thomas Nagel is reviewed by A. W. Moore.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Unshrinking: How to Face Fatphobia by Kate Manne is reviewed by Regan Penaluna at The Chicago Review of Books and by Emmeline Clein at LA Review of Books.
- Why? The Purpose of the Universe by Philip Goff is reviewed by Keith Ward at Church Times.
Compiled by Michael Glawson