The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Catharine Trotter Cockburn by Patricia Sheridan.
- Sophie de Grouchy by Sandrine Berges.
- Levels of Organization in Biology by Markus I. Eronen and Daniel Stephen Brooks.
- Locke’s Philosophy of Science by Hylarie Kochiras.
- Baruch Spinoza by Steven Nadler.
- Iamblichus by Riccardo Chiaradonna and Adrien Lecerf
- Kant’s Theory of the Sublime by Matthew Sanderson.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals
- A Philosophy of Madness: The Experience of Psychotic Thinking by Wouter Kusters (translated by Nancy Forest-Flier) is reviewed by Arthur Sollie in Philosophical Psychology.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Limitarianism: The Case Against Extreme Wealth by Ingrid Robeyns is reviewed at Kirkus Reviews.
- Animal Liberation Now and Ethics in the Real World by Peter Singer are together reviewed by Simone Gubler at The Times Literary Supplement.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: History of Science