The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Henry Habberley Price by Arthur Schipper and Paul Snowdon.
- Probability in Medieval and Renaissance Philosophy by Rudolf Schuessler.
- Analytic Philosophy in Early Modern India by Jonardon Ganeri.
- Object by Bradley Rettler and Andrew M. Bailey.
- Information by Pieter Adriaans.
- David Hume by William Edward Morris and Charlotte R. Brown.
- The Philosophy of Music by Andrew Kania.
- Law’s Rule: The Nature, Value, and Viability of the Rule of Law by Gerald J. Postema is reviewed by Brad Hooker.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals
- Causal Pluralism in the Life Sciences: A Journey along the Frontiers of Conceptual Plurality by Kolja Ehrenstein is reviewed by Janella Baxter at The British Journal of Philosophy of Science.
- Knowing Science by Alexander Bird is reviewed by Jonathan Birch at Mind.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Travels in the Americas: Notes and Impressions of a New World by Albert Camus is reviewed by Vivian Gornick at The New York Review of Books.
Compiled by Michael Glawson