The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Max Stirner by David Leopold.
- Roderick Chisholm by Richard Feldman and Fred Feldman.
- Original Position by Samuel Freeman.
- Cancer by Anya Plutynski and Lucie Laplane.
- Frank Ramsey by Fraser MacBride, Mathieu Marion, María José Frápolli, Dorothy Edgington, Edward Elliott, Sebastian Lutz, and Jeffrey Paris.
- René Descartes by Gary Hatfield.
- Methodological Holism in the Social Sciences by Julie Zahle.
- William Godwin by Graham Nutbrown.
- Ignorance: A Philosophical Study by Rik Peels is reviewed by Alessandra Tanesini.
- What World Is This?: A Pandemic Philosophy by Judith Butler is reviewed by Joel Michael Reynolds.
- Philosophy of Color by Tiina Carita Rosenqvist.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals ∅
- Cognitive Ontology: Taxonomic Practices in the Mind-Brain Sciences by Muhammad Ali Khalidi is reviewed by Carrie Figdor at British Journal for Philosophy of Science.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The New Leviathans: Thoughts After Liberalism by John Gray is reviewed by Jonathan Derbyshire in The Financial Times and by Robert Bellafiore at The American Conservative.
- Moral Feelings, Moral Reality, and Moral Progress by Thomas Nagel is reviewed by Kieran Setiya at Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Plato of Athens: A Life in Philosophy by Robin Waterfield, Of Rule and Office: Plato’s Ideas of the Political by Melissa Lane, and Platonism: A Concise History from the Early Academy to Late Antiquity by Mauro Bonazzi (translated by Sergio Knipe) are reviewed by Andrew David Irvine at The Times Literary Supplement.
Compiled by Michael Glawson