The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Corruption by Seumas Miller.
- Epistemic Utility Arguments for Epistemic Norms by Richard Pettigrew.
- Political Realism in International Relations by W. Julian Korab-Karpowicz.
- Humean Arguments from Evil against Theism by Timothy Perrine.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals
- The Feeling of Life Itself: Why Consciousness Is Widespread but Can’t Be Computed by Christof Koch is reviewed by Zenan Ruan in Philosophical Psychology
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Elite Capture: How the Powerful Took Over Identity Politics (and Everything Else) by Olúfẹ́mi O. Táíwò is reviewed by Benjamin Mitchell-Yellin at The Raven.
- The Visionaries: Arendt, Beauvoir, Rand, Weil and the Salvation of Philosophy by Wolfram Eilenberger is reviewed by Anna Rankin at The New Zealand Herald.
- Left Is Not Woke by Susan Neimal is reviewed by Fintan O’Toole at The New York Review of Books and by Regina Rini at the Times Literary Supplement.
Compiled by Michael Glawson