The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Lucretius by Simon Trépanier.
- Causal Determinism by Carl Hoefer.
- Ludwig Andreas Feuerbach by Todd Gooch.
- Action-based Theories of Perception by Robert Briscoe, Rick Grush, and Alison Springle.
- Literary Forms of Medieval Philosophy by Eileen Sweeney.
- Chinese Philosophy of Change (Yijing) by Tze-Ki Hon.
- Natural Philosophy in the Renaissance by Eva Del Soldato.
- Kant’s Philosophy of Science by Eric Watkins and Marius Stan.
- Normative Theories of Rational Choice: Expected Utility by R. A. Briggs.
- Intrinsic vs. Extrinsic Properties by Dan Marshall and Brian Weatherson.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The New Leviathans: Thoughts after Liberalism by John Gray is reviewed by Victoria Kahn at The Times Literary Supplement and Jonathan Rée at The Guardian.
- The Destruction of Reason by Georg Lukács is reviewed by Matt McManus at Jacobin.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: Progress on Consciousness