The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Structural Rationality by Benjamin Kiesewetter and Alex Worsnip.
- Inner Speech by Daniel Gregory and Peter Langland-Hassan.
- Jürgen Habermas by James Gordon Finlayson and Dafydd Huw Rees.
- Linear Logic by Roberto Di Cosmo and Dale Miller.
- Logical Pluralism by Gillian Russell and Christopher Blake-Turner.
- The Human Genome Project by Lisa Gannett.
- Moral Naturalism by Matthew Lutz.
- The Logic of Peter of Spain by Joke Spruyt.
- Definitions by Anil Gupta and Stephen Mackereth.
- Transcendentalism by Russell Goodman.
- Thomas of Erfurt by Jack Zupko.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The New Leviathans: Thoughts After Liberalism by John Gray is reviewed by Alan Ryan at Literary Review and by Sohrab Ahmari at The New Statesman.
- Friedrich Nietzsche by Ritchie Robertson is reviewed by Kim Solin at Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Unshrinking: How to Face Fatphobia by Kate Manne is reviewed at Kirkus.
- I’ve Been Thinking by Daniel Dennett is reviewed by Bryan Appleyard in The Times.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: The New Longtermism