The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Propositional Logic by Curtis Franks.
- Xenophanes by James Lesher.
- Walter Chatton by Rondo Keele and Jenny Pelletier.
- Constitutionalism by Wil Waluchow and Dimitrios Kyritsis.
- Structural Realism by James Ladyman.
- The Compactness Theorem by Robert Leek and A. C. Paseau. (Revised)
- Imitation of Rigor: An Alternative History of Analytic Philosophy by Mark Wilson is reviewed by Katherine Brading.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Plato of Athens: A Life in Philosophy by Robin Waterfield is reviewed by Jane O’Grady at The Telegraph.
- Free and Equal: What Would a Fair Society Look Like? By Daniel Chandler is reviewed by Jonathan Wolff at the Times Literary Supplement.
Compiled by Michael Glawson