The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- al-Farabi’s Philosophy of Logic and Language by Wilfrid Hodges and Therese-Anne Druart.
- Pacifism by Andrew Fiala.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- How Not to Kill Yourself: A Portrait of the Suicidal Mind by Clancy Martin is reviewed by Jamieson Webster at The Washington Post.
- Rome as a Guide to the Good Life by Scott Samuelson is reviewed by Sir Michael Fallon at Classics for All.
- A Terribly Serious Adventure: Philosophy at Oxford 1900-1960 by Nikhil Krishnan is reviewed by John Maier at The Spectator.
- What About Philosophy: An Illustrated Q&A Book for Kids by Anne-Sophie Chillard and Jean-Chalres Pettier is reviewed by Marissa Moss at The New York Journal of Books.
- Anaximander and the Nature of Science by Carlo Rovelli, translated by Marion Lignana Rosenberg is reviewed by Claire Hall at The London Review of Books.
- Inventing Philosophy’s Other: Phenomenology in America by Jonathan Strassfeld is reviewed by Erik Hmiel at The Los Angeles Review of Books.