The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Jean Jacques Rousseau by Christopher Bertram.
- Latin American Feminism by Stephanie Rivera Berruz.
- Quotation by Herman Cappelen, Ernest Lepore, and Matthew McKeever.
- Umar Khayyam by Seyed N. Mousavian, Suzanne Sumner, Mehdi Aminrazavi, and Glen Van Brummelen.
- Nísia Floresta by Project Vox Team.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Free and Equal: What Would a Fair Society Look Like? By Daniel Chandler is reviewed by Jonathan Derbyshire at Financial Times, by Harry Lambert at The Times, and by William Davies at The New Statesman.
- How to Think Like a Woman: Four Women Philosophers Who Taught Me How to Love the Life of the Mind by Regan Penaluna is reviewed by Sophia Stewart at The Atlantic.
- In Praise of Failure: Four Lessons in Humility by Costica Bradatan is reviewed by Anna Katharina Schaffner at The Times Literary Supplement.
- Parfit: A Philosopher and His Mission to Save Morality by David Edmonds is reviewed by Heller McAlpin at The Wall Street Journal.
- The Struggle for a Decent Politics: On “Liberal” as an Adjective by Michael Walzer is reviewed by Fred Bauer at City Journal.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
Bonus: “Geez, philosophers…”