The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Fatalism by Hugh Rice.
- Normative Reasons: Between Reasoning and Explanation by Artūrs Logins is reviewed by Daniel Drucker.
- Being Rational and Being Right by Juan Comesaña is reviewed by Adam Marushak.
- The Buddhist Theory of No-Self (Anātman/Anattā) by Daniel Weltman.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Bias: A Philosophical Study by Thomas Kelly is reviewed by Jessie Munton at the Times Literary Supplement.
- How to Think Like a Philosopher by Julian Baggini is reviewed by Ray Burke at the Irish Times.
- Alasdair MacIntyre: An Intellectual Biography by Émile Perreau-Saussine (translated by Nathan J. Pinkoski) is reviewed by Joseph Scolaro at The University Bookman.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals
To have book reviews from your journal included in this section, see the instructions here.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: A Problem Hero (via Brian Johnson)