four five summer programs in philosophy for undergraduate students are designed especially for members of groups that traditionally have been underrepresented in the field.
- Open Doors Philosophy Academy, University of Pittsburgh. July 23-29, 2023.
- Philosophy in an Inclusive Key Summer Institute, Rock Ethics Institute at Pennsylvania State University (PIKSI-Rock). June 4–11, 2023.
- Rutgers Summer Institute for Diversity in Philosophy, Rutgers University. July 9-15, 2023.
- Philosophy in an Inclusive Key Summer Institute in Boston, Massachusettes Institute of Technology (PIKSI-Boston). July 9-17, 2023.
- Summer Immersion Program in Philosophy, Brown University (SIPP@Brown). July 10-21, 2023.
Each of these summer programs is free to those who are admitted to them, and attendees also receive room and board, stipends, and some travel funds.