Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Fakhr al-Din al-Razi by Peter Adamson and Fedor Benevich.
- Instrumental Rationality by Niko Kolodny and John Brunero.
- Computing and Moral Responsibility by Merel Noorman.
- Mental Causation by David Robb, John Heil, and Sophie Gibb.
- Justice and Bad Luck by Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen.
- Plato’s Ethics: An Overview by Dorothea Frede and Mi-Kyoung Lee.
- Neutral Monism by Leopold Stubenberg and Donovan Wishon.
- Set Theory by Joan Bagaria.
- The Philosophy of Childhood by Gareth Matthews and Amy Mullin.
- Cognitive Science by Paul Thagard.
- Johann Friedrich Herbart: The Grandfather of Analytic Philosophy by Frederick C. Beiser is reviewed by David Sullivan.
- The Notions of George Berkeley: Self, Substance, Unity and Power by James Hill is reviewed by Genevieve Migely.
- A Plea for Natural Philosophy: And Other Essays by Penelope Maddy is reviewed by Gary Hatfield.
- Lire le Matérialisme by Charles T. Wolfe is reviewed by Ruth Edith Hagengruber.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Struggle for Decent Politics by Michael Walzer is reviewed by James Traub at The New York Times.
- Imagining the End by Jonathan Lear is reviewed by Paul J. Griffiths at Commonweal Magazine.
- This Beauty: A Philosophy of Being Alive by Nick Riggle is reviewed by Ryan Kemp at The Hedgehog Review.
Open-Access Book Reviews in Academic Philosophy Journals
To have book reviews from your journal included in this section, see the instructions here.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: Well it’s still something…
View all comments