Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Many-Sorted Logic by María Manzano and Víctor Aranda.
- Jacques Lacan by Adrian Johnston.
- Reasons for Action: Agent-Neutral vs. Agent-Relative by Michael Ridge.
- Logics for Analyzing Games by Johan van Benthem and Dominik Klein.
- Heinrich Scholz by Volker Peckhaus.
- The Normativity of Meaning and Content by Kathrin Glüer, Åsa Wikforss, and Marianna Ganapini.
- Collective Responsibility by Marion Smiley.
- Paradoxes and Inconsistent Mathematics by Zach Weber is reviewed by Jc Beall.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media ∅
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: If idiocy was actually part of the plan
View all comments