The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Saint Thomas Aquinas by Robert Pasnau.
- Divine Providence by Hugh J. McCann and Daniel M. Johnson.
- Margaret Lucas Cavendish by David Cunning.
- Risk by Sven Ove Hansson.
- Nonexistent Objects by Maria Reicher.
- Relative Identity by Harry Deutsch and Pawel Garbacz.
- Epistemology in Latin America by Diego Machuca.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- John Venn: A Life in Logic by Lukas M. Verburgt is reviewed by Cheryl Misak at Times Literary Supplement.
- Dream, Death, and the Self by J.J. Valberg is reviewed by Scot English at Patheos.
- The Right to Sex: Feminism in the Twenty-First Century by Amia Srinivasan is reviewed by Jane Haile at The New York Journal of Books.
- On the Emergence of an Ecological Class: A Memo by Bruno Latour and After Lockdown: A Metamorphosis by Bruno Latour are reviewed by Jeremy Harding at London Review of Books.
- Not Thinking Like a Liberal by Raymond Geuss is reviewed by Richard Eldridge at Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus by Ludwig Wittgenstein, Ulysses by James Joyce, and The Waste Land by T.S. Eliot are reviewed by Johanna Winant at Boston Review.