The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- George Herbert Mead by Mitchell Aboulafia and Scott Taylor.
- The Hole Argument by John D. Norton.
- Population Genetics by Samir Okasha.
- Categories by Amie Thomasson.
- The Problem of Induction by Leah Henderson.
- Aristotle’s Logic by Robin Smith.
- Medieval Theories of Practical Reason by Anthony Celano.
- Truthlikeness by Graham Oddie and Gustavo Cevolani.
- Charles Darwin by Charles Pence.
- The Philosophy of Humor: What Makes Something Funny? by Chris A. Kramer.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Growing Moral: A Confucian Guide to Life by Stephen C. Angle, Breakfast With Seneca: A Stoic Guide to the Art of Living by David Fideler, and How to Be You: Simone de Beauvoir and the Art of Authentic Living by Skye Cleary are reviewed by Emily Thomas at The Times Literary Supplement.
- Democracy’s Discontent: A New Edition for Our Perilous Times by Michael Sandel is reviewed by Win McCormack at The New Republic.
- Ha! A Christian Philosophy of Humor by Peter Kreeft is reviewed by Sarah Schutte at National Review.