The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Greek Sources in Arabic and Islamic Philosophy, by Cristina D’Ancona.
- Natural Kinds, by Alexander Bird and Emma Tobin.
- Auguste Comte, by Michel Bourdeau.
- Philosophy of Mathematics, by Leon Horsten.
- Obligations to Oneself, by Daniel Muñoz.
- The Compactness Theorem, by Robert Leek.
- Spinoza’s Religion: A New Reading of the Ethics by Clare Carlisle, reviewed by Alexander Douglas.
- Aristotle on Shame and Learning to Be Good by Marta Jimenez, reviewed by Howard J. Curzer.
- Against Knowledge Closure by Marc Alspector-Kelly, reviewed by Steven Luper.
- Is It Wrong to Believe Without Sufficient Evidence: W.K. Clifford’s “The Ethics of Belief” by Spencer Case.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media ∅
- Home in the World: A Memoir by Amartya Sen, reviewed by Barbara Spindel at Christian Science Monitor.
Compiled by Michael Glawson