The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Medieval Theories of Obligationes by Mikko Yrjönsuuri.
- Nicolas Malebranche by Tad Schmaltz.
- Kant’s Moral Philosophy by Robert Johnson and Adam Cureton.
- Feminist Perspectives on Sex and Gender by Mari Mikkola.
- Medieval Theories of Haecceity by Richard Cross.
- Civil Rights by Andrew Altman.
- Robert Alyngton by Alessandro Conti.
- Cicero: Political Philosophy by Malcolm Schofield, reviewed by Richard Kraut.
- The Undivided Self: Aristotle and the ‘Mind-Body’ Problem by David Charles, reviewed by Brian C. Reece.
- Real Likenesses by Michael Morris, reviewed by Alberto Voltollini.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Confessions of Flesh: The History of Sexuality 4 by Michel Foucault, (ed. Frederic Gros; trans. Robert Hurley) is reviewed by Mark D. Jordan at Boston Review.
- Grief: A Philosophical Guide by Michael Cholbi is reviewed by Hamilton Cain at The Wall Street Journal.
- Reality +: Virtual Worlds and the Problems of Philosophy by David Chalmers is reviewed by P.D. Smith at The Guardian.
Compiled by Michael Glawson