Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Korean Confucianism by Kevin N. Cawley.
- Philosophy of Contract Law by Daniel Markovits and Emad Atiq.
- al-Farabi’s Metaphysics by Stephen Menn.
- Ecological Genetics by Michael Wade.
- Simone Weil by A. Rebecca Rozelle-Stone and Benjamin P. Davis.
- Molyneux’s Problem by Marjolein Degenaar and Gert-Jan Lokhorst.
- Henri Poincaré by Gerhard Heinzmann and David Stump.
- Positive and Negative Liberty by Ian Carter.
- David Lewis by Brian Weatherson.
- Neurocognitive Mechanisms: Explaining Biological Cognition by Gualtiero Piccinini is reviewed by Michael Rescorla.
- Pragmatism’s Evolution: Organism and Environment in American Philosophy by Trevor Pearce is reviewed by Daniel Herbert.
- Freedom and Responsibility in Neoplatonist Thought by Ursula Coope is reviewed by John Dillon.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Pragmatism as Anti-Authoritarianism by Richard Rorty is reviewed by George Scialabba at Commonweal.
- The Metaphysics of Sensory Experience by David Papineau and Vagueness and the Evolution of Consciousness: Through the Looking Glass by Michael Tye are reviewed by Jessie Munton at the Times Literary Supplement.
- In the Shadow of Justice: Postwar Liberalism and the Remaking of Political Philosophy by Katrina Forrester is reviewed by Olúfẹ́mi O. Táíwò at The Nation.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
View all comments