The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Fine-Tuning, by Simon Friederich.
- Fuzzy Logic, by Petr Cintula, Christian G. Fermüller, and Carles Noguera.
- Moral Sentimentalism, by Antti Kauppinen.
- Naturalism in Classical Indian Philosophy, by Amita Chatterjee.
- Cusanus, Nicolaus [Nicolas of Cusa], by Clyde Lee Miller.
- Self-Knowledge, by Brie Gertler.
- Suicide, by Michael Cholbi.
- John Anderson, by Creagh McLean Cole.
- Publicity, by Axel Gosseries and Tom Parr
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Philosophy of Symbolic Forms by Ernst Cassirer, translated by Steve G. Lofts, is reviewed by Jonathan Rée at London Review of Books.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
Bonus: The simplest explanation