Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
This post covers the past two weeks.
- Alonzo Church, by Harry Deutsch and Oliver Marshall.
- Metaphysical Explanation, by Andrew Brenner, Anna-Sofia Maurin, Alexander Skiles, Robin Stenwall, and Naomi Thompson.
- Natural Deduction Systems in Logic, by Francis Jeffry Pelletier and Allen Hazen.
- Jan Łukasiewicz, by Peter Simons.
- The Notation in Principia Mathematica, by Bernard Linsky.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein, by Anat Biletzki and Anat Matar.
- Pietro Pomponazzi, by Craig Martin.
- Computability and Complexity, by Neil Immerman.
- Feminist Perspectives on Power, by Amy Allen.
- Anaphora, by Jeffrey C. King and Karen S. Lewis.
- Anarchism, by Andrew Fiala.
- Virtue Epistemology, by John Turri, Mark Alfano, and John Greco.
- Attention, by Christopher Mole.
- The Paradox of Suspense, by Aaron Smuts.
- Secession, by Allen Buchanan and Elizabeth Levinson.
- Naturalism, Human Flourishing, and Asian Philosophy: Owen Flanagan and Beyond, by Bongrae Seok (ed.) is reviewed by L.K. Gustin Law.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Hannah Arendt by Samantha Rose Hill, reviewed by Jerry Turner in the London Review of Books.
- Pragmatism as Anti-Authoritarianism by Richard Rorty, reviewed by Michael S. Roth at Los Angeles Review of Books.
- A Philosopher Looks at Work by Raymond Geuss, reviewed by Nicholas H. Smith at Australian Book Review.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
View all comments