The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Critical Philosophy of Race, by Linda Alcoff.
- Normative Economics and Economic Justice, by Marc Fleurbaey.
- Johannes Kepler, by Daniel A. Di Liscia.
- Well-Being, by Roger Crisp.
- Karl Popper, by Stephen Thornton.
- Nietzsche’s Values, by John Richardson is reviewed by Alex Silk.
- Cosmos in the Ancient World, by Philip Sidney Horky (ed.) is reviewed by Daryn Lehoux.
- Longtermism: How Much Should We Care About the Far Future?, by Dylan Balfour.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Pleistocene Social Contract: Culture and cooperation in human evolution by Kim Sterelny, reviewed by Janna Thompson at Australian Book Review (subscription may be required)
- Citadels of Pride: Sexual Abuse, Accountability, and Reconciliation by Martha Nussbaum, reviewed by Aidan Johnson at The Globe and Mail (subscription may be required).
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: The Witch Paradox (and its solution)