The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Theoretical Terms in Science, by Holger Andreas.
- Sense Data, by Gary Hatfield.
- The Problem of Perception, by Tim Crane and Craig French.
- Incompatibilist (Nondeterministic) Theories of Free Will, by Randolph Clarke, Justin Capes, and Philip Swenson.
- Elisabeth, Princess of Bohemia, by Lisa Shapiro.
- Thomas Paine, by Mark Philp.
- Love, by Bennett Helm.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Pragmatism as Anti-Authoritarianism by Richard Rorty, reviewed by Chris Lehmann at The New Republic.
- The Case for Rage: Why Anger Is Essential to Anti-Racist Struggle by Myisha Cherry, reviewed at Kirkus Reviews.
Compiled by Michael Glawson