The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Contemporary Africana Philosophy, by Paul C. Taylor.
- The Donation of Human Organs, by Martin Wilkinson and Stephen Wilkinson.
- Qualia, by Michael Tye.
- Causal Theories of Mental Content, by Fred Adams and Ken Aizawa.
- Kant’s Philosophy of Mathematics, by Lisa Shabel.
- Quantum Logic and Probability Theory, by Alexander Wilce.
- Feminist Perspectives on Rape, by Rebecca Whisnant.
- Abstract Objects, by José L. Falguera, Concha Martínez-Vidal, and Gideon Rosen.
- Charlie Dunbar Broad, by Kent Gustavsson.
- Grandstanding: The Use and Abuse of Moral Talk, by Justin Tosi and Brandon Warmke, reviewed by Evan Westra.
- War Crimes: Causes, Excuses, and Blame, by Matthew Talbert and Jessica Wolfendale, reviewed by Stephen N. Woodside.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Kieran Setiya reviews Inwardness: An Outsider’s Guide, by Jonardon Ganeri, Touch: Recovering Our Most Vital Sense, by Richard Kearney, and Intervolution: Smart Bodies Smart Things, by Mark C. Taylor at Los Angeles Review of Books.
Compiled by Michael Glawson