The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Argument and Argumentation, by Catarina Dutilh Novaes.
- History of Western Philosophy of Music: since 1800, by Matteo Ravasio.
- History of Western Philosophy of Music: Antiquity to 1800, by Matteo Ravasio.
- Aristotle’s Biology, by James Lennox.
- Informal Logic, by Leo Groarke.
- Incommensurable Values, by Nien-hê Hsieh and Henrik Andersson.
- Marriage and Domestic Partnership, by Elizabeth Brake.
- Newton’s Philosophy, by Andrew Janiak.
- Giambattista della Porta, by Sergius Kodera.
- Robert Kilwardby, by José Filipe Silva.
- Epistemology of Geometry, by Jeremy Gray and José Ferreirós.
- Doing vs. Allowing Harm, by Fiona Woollard and Frances Howard-Snyder.
- Democracy, by Tom Christiano and Sameer Bajaj.
- Meaning and Communication, by Antonio Scarafone (University of Reading), Emma Borg (Reading), and Marat Shardimgaliev (Reading).
- “Nasty, Brutish, and Short”: Thomas Hobbes on Life in the State of Nature, by Daniel Weltman (Ashoka University).
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media ∅
Compiled by Michael Glawson