Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Legal Interpretation, by Mark Greenberg.
- The Logic of Conditionals, by Paul Égré and Hans Rott.
- Self-Defense, by Helen Frowe and Jonathan Parry.
- Robert Kilwardby, by José Filipe Silva.
- Epistemology of Geometry, by Jeremy Gray and José Ferreirós.
- Doing vs. Allowing Harm, by Fiona Woollard and Frances Howard-Snyder.
- Democracy, by Tom Christiano and Sameer Bajaj.
- Henri Bergson, by Leonard Lawlor and Valentine Moulard-Leonard.
- Charles Leslie Stevenson, by Daniel R. Boisvert and Teemu Toppinen.
- Arcesilaus, by Charles Brittain and Peter Osorio.
- Folk Psychology as a Theory, by Daniel Hutto and Ian Ravenscroft.
- John Langshaw Austin, by Guy Longworth.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media ∅
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: Please present every paradox in this format.
View all comments