The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- The Kokugaku (Native Studies) School, by Gideon Fujiwara and Peter Nosco.
- Computation in Physical Systems, by Gualtiero Piccinini and Corey Maley.
- Epictetus, by Margaret Graver.
- Peter Vallentyne reviews Facing Up to Scarcity: The Logic and Limits of Nonconsequentialist Thought, by Barbara H. Fried.
- Luca Corti reviews Wilfrid Sellars and Twentieth-Century Philosophy (Routledge Studies in American Philosophy), by Stefan Brandt and Anke Breunig (eds.).
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Stuart Jeffries reviews Correspondence 1923-66: Theodor W. Adorno and Siegfried Kracauer, Wolfgang Schopf (ed.), Susan Reynolds and Michael Winkoler (trans.), and Kracauer: A Biography, by Jörg Später, (trans. Daniel Steuer), at London Review of Books.
Compiled by Michael Glawson