Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Neoliberalism, by Kevin Vallier
- Legal Probabilism, by Rafal Urbaniak (Gdansk) and Marcello Di Bello.
- Theory and Observation in Science, Nora Mills Boyd and James Bogen.
- Bohmian Mechanics, Sheldon Goldstein.
- Optimality-Theoretic and Game-Theoretic Approaches to Implicature, Robert van Rooij and Michael Franke.
- Thermodynamic Asymmetry in Time, Craig Callender.
- Business Ethics, Jeffrey Moriarty.
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Evan Selinger reviews The Power of Ethics: How to Make Good Decisions in a Complicated World, by Susan Liataud, at Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Susan Pinker reviews The Extended Mind: The Power of Thinking Outside the Brain, by Annie Murphy Paul, at The New York Times.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
View all comments