Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Abu Bakr al-Razi, by Peter Adamson (Muenchen).
- Ambiguity, by Adam Sennet.
- Reliabilist Epistemology, by Alvin Goldman and Bob Beddor.
- Feminist History of Philosophy, by Charlotte Witt and Lisa Shapiro.
- Depiction, by John Hyman and Katerina Bantinaki.
- Science and Pseudo-Science, by Sven Ove Hansson.
- Abduction, by Igor Douven.
- The Definition of Death, by David DeGrazia.
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Disguised Academic Plagiarism by Michael V. Dougherty, reviewed by David A. Sanders at Times Higher Ed.
- Entitled: How Male Privilege Hurst Women by Kate Manne, reviewed by Spencer Case at Claremont Review of Books (paywalled).
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: Philosophically dangerous AI
View all comments