Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Simpson’s Paradox, by Jan Sprenger and Naftali Weinberger
- Gorampa [go rams pa], by Constance Kassor
- Xenocrates, by Russell Dancy
- Idiolects, by Alex Barber and Eduardo Garcia Ramirez
- William Godwin, by Mark Philp
- Philo of Larissa, by Charles Brittain and Peter Osorio
- Hans Reichenbach, by Clark Glymour and Frederick Eberhardt
- Moore’s Moral Philosophy, by Thomas Hurka
- Dependence Logic, by Pietro Galliani
- Empirical Aesthetics, by Aenne Brielmann
- Critical Thinking, by Jamie Carlin Watson
- Humility Regarding Intrinsic Properties, by Lok-Chi Chan
- Daniel Telech reviews The Moral Psychology of Hope, by Claudia Blöser and Titus Stahl (eds.).
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Philosophy of Symbolic Forms Volume 1: Language, Volume 2: Mythical Thinking, and Volume 3: Phenomenology of Cognition, by Ernest Cassirer, reviewed by Adam Kirsch in The New York Review of Books.
- The Knowledge Machine: How Irrationality Created Modern Science by Michael Strevens, reviewed by Peter Bernhardt on Australian Broadcasting Corporation Radio.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
View all comments