Online Philosophy Resources Weekly Update
The weekly report on new and revised entries at online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Clarence Irving Lewis, by Bruce Hunter.
- Value Theory, by Mark Schroeder.
- The Grounds of Moral Status, by Agnieszka Jaworska and Julie Tannenbaum.
- Neuroethics, by Adina Roskies.
- Belief Merging and Judgment Aggregation, by Gabriella Pigozzi.
- Analytic Feminism, by Ann Garry.
- Doxastic Conservatism, by Hamid Vahid.
- Ethics and Absolute Poverty: Peter Singer and Effective Altruism, by Brandon Boesch.
- Formal Logic: Symbolizing Arguments in Sentential Logic, by Thomas Metcalf.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Misinformation Age: How False Beliefs Spread by Cailin O’Connor and James Weatherall, reviewed by Michael Patrick Lynch at Boston Review.
- Frank Ramsey: A Sheer Excess of Powers by Cheryl Misak, reviewed by Andrew David Irvine at Times LIterary Supplement.
- The Morals of the Market: Human Rights and the Rise of Neoliberalism by Jessica Whyte, reviewed by Rory Dufficy at Sydney Review of Books.
- Witcraft: The Invention of Philosophy in English by Jonathan Rée, reviewed by John Gray at New York Review of Books (may be paywalled).
- The Force of Non-Violence: an Ethico-Poitical Bind by Judith Butler, reviewed by Nicholas Bugeja at Australian Book Review (may be paywalled).
Compiled by Michael Glawson
View all comments