Here’s the report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books.
- Medieval Theories of Conscience, Peter Eardley.
- Internet Research Ethics, by Elizabeth A. Buchanan and Michael Zimmer.
- Perceptual Experience and Concepts in Classical Indian Philosophy, by Monima Chadha.
- al-Farabi’s Philosophy of Society and Religion, by Nadja Germann.
- Mysticism in Arabic and Islamic Philosophy, by Mehdi Aminrazavi.
- The Philosophy of Computer Science, by Nicola Angius, Giuseppe Primiero, and Raymond Turner.
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- On The Suffering of the World by Arthur Schopenhauer, edited by Eugene Thacker, reviewed by Michael Dirda in The Washington Post.
- Life After Privacy: Reclaiming Democracy in a Surveillance Society by Firmin DeBrabander, reviewed by Evan Selinger in The Los Angeles Review of Books.
Compiled by Michael Glawson