The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Paul Ricoeur, by David Pellauer and Bernard Dauenhauer.
- Teleological Theories of Mental Content, by Karen Neander and Peter Schulte.
- Morality and Evolutionary Biology, by William FitzPatrick.
- Dharmakīrti, by Tom Tillemans.
- Karl Marx, by Jonathan Wolff and David Leopold.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Tyranny of Merit: What’s Become of the Common Good? by Michael Sandel, and The Cult of Smart: How Our Broken Education System Perpetuates Social Injustice by Fredrik deBoer, reviewed by Agnes Callard at Boston Review.
- The Murder of Professor Schlick: The Rise and Fall of the Vienna Circle by David Edmonds, reviewed by Clare Clark at Standpoint.
Compiled by Michael Glawson