The most recent additions to the Heap…
- The women writers of philosophical romanticism — that’s the theme of the second issue of Symphilosophie
- The metaphysical and political dimensions of the empiricism v. rationalism dispute — some thoughts from Martin Lenz (Groningen)
- Antinatalist Grinch vs. Natalist Santa — a film by Pete Mandik (William Paterson U.)
- Diamonds and time — how philosopher Carol Cleland (Colorado) is working with scientists to revise how minerals are classified
- “Woke capitalism is the result of real changes in both the material structure of capitalism and its ideological superstructure, those are not changes pulling in the same direction” — Olúfẹ́mi O. Táíwò (Georgetown) and Enzo Rossi (Amsterdam) explain
- Further advice from editors who publish public philosophy — at the Blog of the APA
- The 2020 Berggruen Prize for Philosophy and Culture was awarded a Harvard medical professor — Paul Farmer, the founder of Partners in Health, says “I was a little shocked to get a prize with the word ‘philosophy'”
Mini-Heap posts usually appear when 7 or so new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers. Discussion welcome.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!
View all comments