The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Externalism About Mental Content and the Extended Mind, by Mark Rowlands (University of Miami), Joe Lau (Hong Kong), and Max Deutsch (Hong Kong).
- Hermeneutics, by Theodore George (Texas A&M).
- Causation in Arabic and Islamic Thought, by Kara Richardson.
- Free Logic, by John Nolt.
- The Capability Approach, by Ingrid Robeyns and Morten Fibieger Byskov.
- Collective Intentionality, by David P. Schweikard and Hans Bernhard Schmid.
- Saint Anselm, by Thomas Williams.
- Robert Guay reviews Structural Injustice: Power, Advantage, and Human Rights (Oxford), by Madison Powers and Ruth Faden.
- What Is It to Love Someone?, by Felipe Pereira.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Plague by Albert Camus, reviewed by Mugambi Jouet at Boston Review.
- The Tyranny of Merit by Michael Sandel, reviewed by Andrew Adonis at Literary Review.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: The philosophy of history.