The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Culture, by Patti Tamara Lenard (Ottawa).
- The Ethics and Rationality of Voting, by Jason Brennan.
- The Literal-Nonliteral Distinction in Classical Indian Philosophy, by Malcolm Keating.
- Mary Wollstonecraft, by Sylvana Tomaselli.
- Plato on utopia, by Chris Bobonich and Katherine Meadows.
- Saint Bonaventure, by Tim Noone and R. E. Houser.
- Jonathan Simon reviews Human and Animal Minds: The Consciousness Questions Laid to Rest (Oxford), by Peter Carruthers.
- Øystein Linnebo reviews Conceptions of Set and the Foundations of Mathematics (Cambridge), by Luca Incurvati.
- Joshua C. Thurow reviews Higher-Order Evidence and Moral Epistemology (Routledge), by Michael Klenk (ed.).
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Conspiracy Theories by Quassim Cassam (Polity) and A Lot of People are Saying by Russel Muirhead and Nancy L. Rosenblum (Princeton) are reviewed by Rachel Fraser in The Cambridge Humanities Review.
Compiled by Michael Glawson