The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Theory and Bioethics, by Jennifer Flynn (Memorial University of Newfoundland).
- James Mill, by Terence Ball and Antis Loizides.
- Properties, by Francesco Orilia and Michele Paolini Paoletti.
- Liberal Feminism, by Amy R. Baehr.
- Lady Damaris Masham, by Sarah Hutton.
- Time, by Nina Emery, Ned Markosian, and Meghan Sullivan.
- Philosophy of History, by Daniel Little.
- Feminist Perspectives on Science, by Sharon Crasnow.
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Time of the Magicians: The Invention of Modern Thought, 1919-1929 by Wolfram Eilenberger (trans. Shaun Whiteside), reviewed by Steven Poole in The Spectator.
- Montaigne: Life without Law by Pierre Manent (trans. Paul Seaton), reviewed by Daniel J. Mahoney in The New Criterion.
- An Event, Perhaps: A Biography of Jacques Derrida by Peter Salmon, reviewed by Brian Dillon in The Guardian.
Compiled by Michael Glawson
BONUS: Moral principles.