The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Continental Feminism, by Dilek Huseyinzadegan (Emory), Jana McAuliffe (Arkansas-Little Rock), Jameliah Inga Shorter-Bourhanou (College of the Holy Cross), B. Tamsin Kimoto (Emory), Ege Selin Islekel (Fordham), Marie Draz (San Diego State), and Erika Brown (Villanova).
- Gorampa [go rams pa], by Constance Kassor.
- Philosophy in Mexico, by Guillermo Hurtado and Robert Eli Sanchez, Jr..
- Formal Representations of Belief, by Konstantin Genin and Franz Huber.
- Relevance Logic, by Edwin Mares.
- Sortals, by Richard E. Grandy and Max A. Freund.
- Adam Smith’s Moral and Political Philosophy, by Samuel Fleischacker.
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- How to Read Amartya Sen by Lawrence Hamilton, reviewed by Achin Chakraborty in The Wire India.
- Time of the Magicians: Wittgenstein, Benjamin, Cassirer, Heidegger, and the Decade that Reinvented Philosophy by Wolfram Eilenberger, reviewed by Costica Bradatan in the Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Metazoa: Animal Life and the Birth of the Mind by Peter Godfrey-Smith, reviewed by Aimee Nezhukumatathil in The New York Times.
Compiled by Michael Glawson