The weekly report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Ancient Theories of Freedom and Determinism, by Tim O’Keefe.
- Deontological Ethics, by Larry Alexander and Michael Moore.
- Scientific Objectivity, by Julian Reiss and Jan Sprenger.
- Relations, by Fraser MacBride.
1. Riccardo Bruni reviews Dialetheism and its Applications (Springer), by Adam Rieger and Gareth Young (eds.).
1000-Word Philosophy ∅
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- Think Least of Death: Spinoza on How to Live and How to Die by Steven Nadler, reviewed by Jonathan Rée in Literary Review.
- Prophets of Deceit: A Study of the Techniques of the American Agitator by Leo Lowenthal and Norbert Giterman, reviewed by Charles H. Clavey in Boston Review.
Compiled by Michael Glawson.
BONUS: The new public health.