Links to philosophy-related stuff elsewhere around the internet…
- — by Zach Barnett (NUS) (this is an ungated manuscript; the original was pubished in PPA last month)
- — it’s a problem for universities, argues Sally Haslanger (MIT), and it “undermines democracy and the pursuit of knowledge”
- — Olúfẹ́mi O. Táíwò and Beba Cibralic (Georgetown) on how best to understand “climate reparations” and why we need them
- — from former philosophy PhD student & programmer Caleb Ontiveros
- — check out the “Buena Vista Social Epistemology Club,” compiled by Gabri Heinrichs (Groningen)
- — Jennifer Frey (South Carolina) on being a Catholic mother and successful professional
- — Atkinson Hyperlegible’s design is based around “letterform distinction to increase character recognition, ultimately improving readability” (via Kottke)
Mini-Heap posts appear when 7 or so new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers. Discussion welcome.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!