The report on new and revised entries in online philosophy resources and new reviews of philosophy books…
- Proclus, by Christoph Helmig and Carlos Steel.
- Retributive Justice, by Alec Walen.
- Combining Logics, by Walter Carnielli and Marcelo Esteban Coniglio.
- Martin Buber, by Michael Zank and Zachary Braiterman.
- Immanuel Kant, by Michael Rohlf.
- Associationism in the Philosophy of Mind, by Mike Dacey.
Al-Ghazālī’s Dream Argument, by John Ramsey.
Recent Philosophy Book Reviews in Non-Academic Media
- The Meaning of Travel: Philosophers Abroad by Emily Thomas, reviewed by Andrew Irwin at Times Literary Supplement.
- Who Needs a World View? by Raymond Geuss, reviewed by Kieran Setiya at the Los Angeles Review of Books.
- Reconstructing Democracy: How Citizens Are Building from the Ground Up by Charles Taylor, Patrizia Nanz and Madeleine Beaubien Taylor, reviewed by Scott McLemee at Inside Higher Ed.
- Letters and Other Texts by Gilles Deleuze, edited by David Lapoujade and translated by Ames Hodges, reviewed by Andrew Marzoni in The Nation.
Compiled by Michael Glawson.