The latest additions to the Heap of Links…
- — attend a Zoom event about it that starts next week, put on by the Australasian Experimental Philosophy Group
- — and talk about the value of philosophy and why they chose to go into it
- — Kieran Setiya (MIT) thinks our experiences with Zoom contain lessons for us about personal identity
- — Stephen John (Cambridge) on autonomy, expertise, and the lockdown rules
- — from Tomasz Herok, a PhD student at Lancaster University
- — it takes questions from the public and provides responses from philosopher-volunteers
- — Barry Lam (Vassar) focused his popular philosophy podcast on issues related to crime and punishment for the season
Mini-Heap posts appear when 7 or so new items accumulate in the Heap of Links, the ever-growing collection of items from around the web that may be of interest to philosophers. Discussion welcome.
The Heap of Links consists partly of suggestions from readers; if you find something online that you think would be of interest to the philosophical community, please send it in for consideration for the Heap. Thanks!